- When attempting to assign Role Based Goal/Objective Plan Permissions to a newly created Goal Management plan, the plan does not appear in the list
- You have added a goal plan using "save as" in Manage Templates, but the new plan isn't listed in the RBP list
- The list of plans for Goal Plan Permissions in Role Based Permissions (RBP) has duplicate plans
- You have created and and waited 24 hours as described in KB article 2072200, but the plan still does not appear in the Goal Plan Permission list.
- Active objective or goal plan is missing from drop-down in the Goals tab.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
The list of plans in the Permission Roles tool and in the Goals tab uses the Plan Template Names for your locale and may be different from the default name.
If you are encountering this issue, please check by going to:
- Admin Center > Manage Templates > Goals / Objectives tab
- Select the appropriate goal plan
- Go to the "General Settings" tab
- From the Change Language drop-down, select the language that matches your default locale (for example English US)
- Check to make sure the desired name is entered for your locale
When copying a goal plan, change the localization of the goal plan name in Admin Center, not just the default name.
- To fix this, update the name for your language/locale.
- It is reccommended the name be updated for all languages in your instance.
- The change will also reflect on the XML and is dynamic.
2072200 - Permissions - New Goal Plan not displaying (RBP) - Goal Management
goal plan not showing in dropdown, goal plan missing, goal plan not displaying, English US, General Settings, missing goal, where is goal plan, List, not displayed, not showed, RBP, missing, Lost goal, GM, goals, Objective, Missing Objective plan, language, Goal XML, Plan , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem