BDoc's remain in state O01 - "Sent to receivers (not all have confirmed)". But they can be processed manually.
- BDoc's temporarily stuck in state yellow Intermediate state, until manually processed.
- BDoc's have state E02, but no error segment information relating to the site. They can be manually reprocessed without error.
- Inbound middleware queues have status SYSFAIL with error message 'Error in Validation (Details: transaction SMW01).' These can be reprocessed successfully.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
BUPA_MAIN, BUS_TRANS_MSG , KBA , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.