Synchronize Business Configuration job fails in Provisioning.
SuccessFactors Employee Central: Manage Business Configuration
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Provisioning. Please note that implementation partners and SAP Cloud Product Support team have access to Provisioning.
- Click on Monitor Jobs.
- Notice that Synchronize Business Configuration job has failed.
Issue can be due to different reasons.This KBA explains the issue caused by HRIS Sync mappings in Succession Data Model (SDM).
Access to Provisioning is required to fix this issue. Reach out to your implementation partner or create a support ticket for it.
Exact reason can be identified from the logs.
How to check logs
Login to Provisioning -> Navigate to Monitor Jobs ->Filter Job Type by "Synchronize Business Configuration" ->Click Detail of the failed job.
How to resolve
- Download Succession Data Model (SDM).
- Make a copy of it.
- Remove all HRIS Sync mappings from it.
- Upload the modified SDM.
- Run the job. It should be a sucessful run.
- Upload the original SDM.
- The job should continue to be successful.
BCUI, SDM, HRIS, mapping, Sync, ECSyncMapping, getEpField, ECSyncMapping.getEpField , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , Problem