Before b1711, the thumbnail for an External Request was not consistent between the User's Learning Plan and the Learning History tile (the Learning History tile needs to be expanded).
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Provided that the User and Admin have the required workflows for external requests.
Change the image for "External-Course" in Admin view System Admin->Configuration->Images->Thumbnails for one different from the default
1. In Admin view access System Admin->Configuration->Global Variables and configure an approval process for "External Submission Default Process ID" and for "External Verification Default Process ID";
2. In the User view access "External Requests" in the "Links" tile;
3. Click in "New Request" fill in the required fields and hit "Submit";
4. Follow the approval process for approving the external request;
5. Once approved, in the User Learning Plan it will show the image previously configured for "External-Course";
6. In order to test quickly (as the date must be set for a future date while creating the External Request), in the Admin view access the User who submitted the External Request in "External Request" click in "Edit external request" for a past date;
7. In the User view access again "External Requests" in the "Links" tile;
8. Click in Verify;
9. In user User view in the Learning History tile it will show the Default image for "External-Course" instead of the one appearing in step 5.
The images shown should be consistent for the same record.
Starting in b1711 the thumbnail are consistent for external request on both Learning To-do & History tile. History tile should also display the external request's customized thumbnail.
2190389 - Custom external course image not used
Thumbnail, External Request, To-Do, Learning History, Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem