- The "Go To Generated UI" button is greyed out in the Custom Business Objects app in the P system
- The "Go To Generated UI" button is greyed out in the Custom Business Objects app in the Q system
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Custom Business Object using the Custom Business Objects app in the QA environment
- Select the Generate UI button before publishing the new object
- In Q Systems, Custom Business Objects are automatically added as extensions for the Business Catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_TST.
- These extensions are created for convenience only and are NOT transported to Production
- You can test the generated UI in your development system without extending a business catalog if the Business Catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_TST is assigned to your user.
- To give users permission to access the generated UI, you need to create a custom catalog extension in the app Custom Catalog Extensions.
- In Q systems, assign Business Catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_TST to your user in order to have the button enabled.
- In P systems the button will be enabled if the end user has access to the Business Catalog in which the Custom Catalog Extension has been included and transported to this system.
CBO Custom Business Object BO gray grayed grey greyed button quality QA productive transported transport Custom Business Object Go to the generated UI , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-BO , Custom Tables and Nodes , Problem