- Advanced Reporting tab is missing to create a new query
Only Detailed Reporting tab is available
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new Report Canvas
Drag and Drop a list report component
In the Select Query window there is no Advanced Reporting tab
- Advanced Reporting company was not created in the backend while implementing ORD/Advanced Reporting.
- The switch "Functional and Option Permissions" is enabled, but RBP is not respecting the Analytics permission properly.
- Detailed Reporting permission is missing in RBP.
Advanced Reporting company:
- Raise a support ticket to check if the Advanced Reporting company was created correctly.
Functional and Option Permissions:
- Go to Admin Center
- Reporting and Analytics
- Manage Workforce Analytics
- Disable the switch "Functional and Option Permissions"
- Enable the switch again
Detailed Reporting permission
- Check in RBP > Analytics Permissions > if the permission "Detailed Reporting" is available
- If the permission does not exist > Save the ORD settings again in Provisioning > Save > Refresh RBP in Provisioning (if you don't have access to provisioning, please raise a support ticket)
- Open the SuccessFactors instance in an incognito tab
- Go to RBP > Analytics Permissions > and check if the Detailed Reporting permission is now available
Refer similar issue 2519975 - List Report Table component or Advanced/Detailed Reporting are missing in Online Report Designer or Report - Canvas Report
Advanced Reporting Detailed Live Data query tab missing in Report Canvas Center list component empty no , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions