I have posted a job with a postal code (Eircode) in Ireland but when I use the radial search function in the career site and filter by the postal code I am getting a message saying ''Distance is within' Postal code entered is invalid for the selected country.'
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Post a job requisition where the posting country is Ireland and there is an Irish postal code (Eircode) added.
- Search for that job on the career site using the postal code. You will receive an error message saying the Postal code entered is invalid.
- Currently, the SuccessFactors system only recognises the first three characters of Irish postal codes (known as a Routing Key).
- To use Irish postal codes (Eircodes) you should only enter the Routing Key in the postal code field of the job requisition.
- When you search for the job in the career site you will be able to find it.
If you would like to be able to use the full Eircode when adding it to a requisition then you can create an Enhancement request to get product management to consider implementing this in a future release. Please follow KBA 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products to guide in submitting the request.
Radial Search, Postal Code, Eircode, Ireland, Career site, Job Requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Product Enhancement