You are adding a new dependent for one employee and you have noticed that after you fill the data for the dependent and hit save, First, Last and/or Middle Names are blank.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the dependent section and create a record.
- Fill the name fields and save it. This will save the data or trigger a workflow depending on the configuration in the instance.
- Note that the name of the dependent remains blank even after you have made the change. Alternatively, the name of the dependent will be blank in the workflow request.
- The person making the change must have Personal Information Actions permissions granted:
- All Personal Information Actions permissions are required.
- If you require your user to not be able to edit the Personal Information fields, only provide the above permissions, do not provide any field level edit permissions for Personal information.
dependents, RBP, first name, last name, missing, blank, can't see, workflow dependents , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions