When accessing Action For All Plans> Manage Statement Templates you are not seeing any standard combined statements to download.
You can see this when navigating to Add Template> From Success Store> Combined Template or Variable Pay Template.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
To replicate this do the following:
- Access Compensation Home and navigate to the fo to Action For All Plans> Manage Statement Templates;
- From this screen select the Add Template> From Success Store on the right hand side as seen below.
Once you have selected combined statements the next screen will show there are no standard statements available to add into the instance.
This can be caused by one two reasons:
- The English US language is enabled within the instance under manage languages.
- Combined Compensation statements uses the US language as it's default language.
- The companies default language within company settings (in provisioning) is English UK rather than English US.
- Changing this to US will populate the store statements.
- Go to Provisioning> Company settings.
- Here check the edition which your instance is on.
- If this showing as having SPRAC then Variable Pay statements will NOT be available to dowload.
IMPORTANT! - If you find your instance is on SPRAC please DO NOT CHANGE THIS YOURSELF.
Reach out to your sales team for this to be checked and fully reviewed as this will affect your instance!
In order to correct this please have the US language enabled via provisioning.
For example, from the above example we enabled this language after logging back into the instance we can now see standard statements to download.
Alternatively, if you require the English US language to be disabled please ensure the instances default language within company settings is English US.
- Another reason why this may not pupulate would be due to the English US language not being enabled under Manage Languages.
- If this is the case for your instance and you have the default instance language set as English UK, Spanish etc then activiting this should populate the store statement.
combined statements, compensation statements, compensation, standard statements, missing statement, successstore , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-PS , Personal Statements , LOD-SF-VRP-PS , Personal Statements , Problem