The following Guided Answers document will assist you with the troubleshooting process of SD scheduling related issues.
The issues investigated in this decision tree are:
- General SD scheduling behavior;
- Incorrect date determination;
- Timezone-related issues during the delivery date calculation;
- Caledars not respected during the scheduling determination.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP SD scheduling
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Non-working dates, delivery date, earlier delivery date, forward scheduling, route, seven days postpone, time-zone , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-DS , Delivery and transport scheduling , LE-SHP-GF-RS , Route Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.