After loading a planning view in IBP Excel Client, you push the button "New Planning Object" to create a new combination.
- The new planning object is not created and displayed in current planning view.
- The new planning object is not created after pushing the save button.
- No error could be found neither in front end or back end.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
SOPPC_ADD_NEW_COMBINATIONS, keyfigure_groupids_cur, /IBP/GAPIATTV, keyfigure_base_levels_cur, IBP , KBA , SCM-IBP-XLS-MD , Master Data Management , SCM-IBP-XLS-SRV , Backend Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.