The link to one of our 'show me' videos which was shared with our employees via mail was accessible for a day. However, upon trying to access the link the next day, it is giving an error: "HTTP Status 401 – Auth token is invalid".
Successfactors Bizx Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Record a Show Me video, copy the URL and share it via e-mail with your colleagues.
- They would be able to open it and play the video outside of SF.
- However, the next day the video doesn't work anymore and gives an error: "HTTP Status 401 – Auth token is invalid".
The link to show me videos is signed with security token which has a TTL (time to live or lifetime) of about 8 hours only.
- This behavior is by design and the link to the video is signed with security token which has a lifetime of about 8 hours only.
- This is because if the link would never expire, the video which might contain sensitive information may potentially be leaked to outside of the customer's company after which we will be able to block access to the recorded video only by permanently deleting the asset completely.
show me, show me video, HTTP Status 401 – Auth token is invalid, HTTP Status 401, show me video link, show me video url, share show me video. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SHW , Show me videos , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors platform all versions