- When setting a Maintenance Order to TECO and saving the Order, an Update Termination occurs. A DUMP is also raised in the background and the Order is not set to TECO
- When carrying out a Collective Confirmation via IW44 and saving, the same Update Termination occurs which also raises a DUMP in the background
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
CY_BT_KBED_POST_IN_OTHER_TASK, MESSAGE_TYPE_X, SAPLBOO1, RBONRF01, OBART_CHECK, KEBD, AFKO, AUFPL , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PP-CRP-SCH , Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.