When the Learning admin accesses the user record, in the Learning admin side, the user's assigned item(s) is(are) not visible.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Learning admin side, click:
- People > Users > Search and access the desired user record >
- Assigned Items tab > The list of assigned items is blank, however you know that there are entries.
It happens because the following permissions are not part of the Learning admin role:
Edit Item Assigned to User (security domain restricted by User).
Edit Item Assigned to User (security domain restricted by Item).
View Item Assigned To User.
In the Learning admin side, click:
- System Administration > Security > Role Management > Search and access the desired Learning admin role >
- Permissions tab > Click "add one or more from list" > People Management > Add the three missing roles >
- To make sure to have the changes reflected > Logout the system > Clear the browser's cache and cookies > Close the browser > Launch it again and access Learning.
2774845 - Questions regarding Learning Permissions, Roles, and restrictions
2609864 - Security System for SAP SuccessFactors Learning Administrators - User Assistance Documentation Links
workflow, permission, assigned, item, course, admin, side, role, unable, see, view, edit, ui , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , Problem