- Two curricula have been assigned to 2 users. One user has completed both curricula and the other user has completed none.
- The result of the report is that 3 curricula are appearing for the 2 users, when 4 have been assigned. The only filter which has been applied on the ORD report is the curriculum ID.
- In LMS the Curriculum Item Status Report shows both completed and uncompleted curricula (set the status to "both"). This report will show all 4 curricula and state whether they are completed or not.
- Why is ORD not showing one curriculum?
- HCM Suite
- SuccessFactors Analytics
- Online Report Designer > Curriculum Status User report
- Learning Management System (LMS)
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711
SAP, SF, SuccessFactors, Learning, LMS, ORD, Online Report Designer, Analytics, Curriculum status user, adhocReportPreviewModeDefaultPeriod, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.