- No matter what you change PBR (Periods Between Review) to, Target Inventory Position (TIP) is not changing after running/simulating the Calculate Target Inventory Components function.
You have all required input key figures and attributes populated with values in order to run the Calculate Target Inventory Components function.
- You are able to select the PBR and Target Inventory Position key figure at a Technical Week level in your planning view, but it is 'greyed' out if the Week time period is selected.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain all versions
ibp, inv, inventory, integrated, business, planning, view, tip, target, position, excel, components, calculate, operator, IO, respecting, PBR, period, between, review, running, not, planning, level, pl, pv, attribute, time, profile, week, techical, tw, , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory Planning , SCM-IBP-CNF , Configuration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.