- An end user runs a data manager package which calls process chain /CPMB/TRIGGER_BW_CHAIN in synchronous mode. If this user does not have sufficient authorization, the data package keeps running.
- In the detail log of the data package, it returns as SUCCESS.
- In SM37, the job is active and "You do not have authorization for xxxxxx" is found in the job log.
- In RSPC, /CPMB/TRIGGER_BW_CHAIN is running and the corresponding BW chain is not triggered.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver all versions
You do not have authorization for, TRIGGER_BW_CHAIN_ASYNC, trigger bw chain, EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, RSPC , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-NW-DM-RUN , Package Execution , BW-WHM-DST-PC , Process Chains , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.