Admin is not able to make changes to the formula for cost names.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Learning Administration side >
- Navigate to References > Finance > Cost Names >
- Search and edit the "Cost Name" (Refer to KBA 2588970 for the list of the Standard Cost Names) >
- Go to the "Cost Formula" tab and try to edit the formula.
This is an expected behavior. The formula for the cost names is hard coded in the system and cannot be modified.
To set a new cost name, the admin can do the following:
1. Create a custom cost name:
- Learning administration side > References > Finance > Cost Names > Add New.
2. Go to a Class > "Cost Calculation" tab:
- Search for the cost name created then add it.
- Once it has been added, you can define your formula.
cost, name, custom, standard, class, scheduled, offering, commerce, change, modify, formula , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions