- How to configure Corba SSL
- How to enable server-side SSL in SAP BI 4.2, versions prior to SP05
- What are the high level steps or commands used to configure Corba SSL?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 04 (and its Patches) and newer
- Windows Server platform
- NOTE: Windows is used as reference but the equivalent commands should work in any supported OS, although the file locations may differ.
sapbi, 4.2 sp4 sp04 4 04 sp5 sp05 5 05 corba, ssl, server, side, sslc, sslconfig, sapgenpse, bobj, bidep, biserver, business, objects, bi, platform, deploy , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.