- When accessing the Apache BI Launchpad (BILP) link for a split deployed Tomcat/Apache set up, the page does not load properly after login (No CSS is applied to the web page)
- The following error may be seen in debug / console mode of IE (F12 developer tools):
'INFOVIEW' is undefined
- Navigating to Tomcat directly, the page appears fine
- The network tab of IE developer tools shows HTTP 404 errors when loading all of the static content which should be located on Apache (Eg. .css, .js)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Apache Split Deployment
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.