This Guided Answers tree is relevant if you have one of the following problems:
- Sourcing Cart is not available in Sourcing Cockpit after ordering it,
- Shopping Cart unexpectedly goes back to Sourcing Cockpit,
- Shopping Cart doesn't go back to Sourcing Cockpit after reducing the quantity or deleting/closing the follow-on document.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions
EBP, SOCO, source_rel_ind, sourcing indicator, sourcing relevant indicator, appear, disappear, can't find, search result, BBP_PDH_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE, BBP_PDC_SRC_DETERMINE, BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, delete, close, purchase order, contract, rfx, live auction, cannot be ordered, sourcing indicator Y, source_rel_ind Y, quantity, reduce, CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, BBP_GET_STATUS_2, quan_po_e, FILL_REFERENCE_FOR_PO , KBA , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.