- Stock created with a SLED date ( LQUA-VFDAT ) in a HU-managed location ( Handling Unit ).
- The original Shelf Life Expirartion Date (SLED) date was changed for a quant (either through the material master ( MSC2N ) or quant ( LS22 ).
- After a 311 posting the SLED date reverts back to the original SLED date.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SLED, s.l.e.d , ls22, msc2n, 311, "sloc to sloc", LQUA-VFDAT, LQUA, VFDAT, VEPO-VFDAT, VEPO, VEKP, HUMO, VLMOVE, MIGO, LQ01 , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LO-HU , Handling Unit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.