- When Oracle 12c source table reads more then 50,000 records, the job become slow or will fail with error.
- Error " DBS-070301 Sub data flow Oracle <(Oracle Connection String)> error message for operation <OCIStmtFetch>: <ORA-12569: TNS:packet checksum failure>"
- Error " FIL-080134: Named pipe error occurred: <The pipe has been ended.>"
- Increasing the SQLNET.SEND_TIMEOUT and SQLNET.RECV_TIMEOUT did not resolve the issue.
- Using other programs, such as TOAD, to connect to Oracle also experienced connection time out errors.
SAP Data Services 14.x
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.