When trying to save a MDF Object or an EC object field as required, as error message is shown "alertHeaderLocalized is required field/association. You cannot mark it as not required. Please change it back to required"
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Configure Object Definition;
- Object Definition > AlertMessage;
- Click on "Make Correction";
- Search for field "alertDescriptionLocalized" and click on Details;
- Change the field "Required" to YES;
- Try to save the changes;
- Error message is displayed: "alertHeaderLocalized is required field/association. You cannot mark it as not required. Please change it back to required.".
Localized Header and Localized Description are mandatory in the system, and cannot be made to non-mandatory.
error message, issue editing MDF object, MetaData Framework, Localized header, Localized description, alertHeaderLocalized, KM-3549 , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-RUL , Custom Oject based Business Rules , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions