In the Marketing tab of your account master data, when trying to remove the existing target group assignment, the system gives the error Technical Error AP_ESI_COMMON 108; Report an case.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Account Management work centre.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts and enter XXX in the Find field. (XXX represents the ID of the account).
- Navigate to the Marketing Tab.
- Select a target group.
- Click on Remove Target Group Assignment.
- The system gives the error Technical Error AP_ESI_COMMON 108; Report an case.
The status of the selected target group is set to obsolete. In this case, the system does not allow the user to remove or add any members to this target group.
- Go to the Marketing Work Centre.
- Go to the Target Groups View.
- Show All Target Groups and enter XXX in the Find field. (XXX represents the ID of the Target Group).
- Click on Change Status and change the status to active or blocked.
- Now you will be able to remove the target group assignment in the marketing tab of your account master data.
target group, marketing tab, remove target group assignment, account master data, contacts , KBA , account master data , target group assignment , marketing data , AP-CPG-TG , Target Group , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign 1711