- Fiori Hybrid Offline app developed for mobile devices.
- Using a batch request the offline store is not resolving the URI for the second request.
- The following error appears on the backend gateway: "Invalid key name in key predicate. Expected name is 'Guid'".
- The key lodata_sys_edt=X'04E61D6CF68311E78000D96BAC0BDFB500000000' is not getting resolved in the offline store while syncing.
- The sync executes from the default call using sap.hybrid.synAppOfflineStore.
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK - version "18.104.22.168"
- SAP HAT - version "1.28.4"
- SAP CPms - Development & Operations
SAP HANA Cloud Platform, mobile services for development and operations, premium edition all versions ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK all versions
KBA , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.