The filter icon does not appear when a dimension has more than 1000 members in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Pagination / paging is active in the dimension modeler.
- The modeling grid is implemented with a concept of pagination paging. When the number of dimensions in the grid exceeds 1000 rows, you have to navigate to the end (1000th row) and it will then load the next thousand rows.
- The implementation of the filter works when all data in the grid is already loaded (visible in the modeler grid).
- You can achieve filtering on larger dimensions by navigating to the bottom of the grid (using the CTRL + down arrow keyboard combination) and loading all the data into the modeling grid.
- This will enable the filter icon to appear and allow you to use the data filter feature in the modeler.
- See Introduction to Modeler - Using the grid.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem