The transaction log in the master database is filling up.
- The transaction log size shrinks after it is truncated using DUMP TRAN with TRUNCATE_ONLY but then it immediately grows up very fast again.
- Have to truncate syslogs several times a day.
- Data and log segments are mixed in the master database
- This master database is not replicated.
- sp_transactions shows no active transactions.
- The problem exists in Development ASEs only. Production ASEs are not impacted.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), all versions.
BEGINXACT, $write_stats, sp_setrepproc, sp_procxmode, Bradmark, monitoring , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.