When you are trying to release a Production Model, you get below error messages:
Creation of released planning model not possible
-----> Create RPMs (number 1)
-----> Technical error RPMF_MESSAGE 13; report an case
-----> Technical error RPPM 063; report an case
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Planning and Production Master Data Workcenter.
- Go to Production Models View.
- Show All Production Models and find the relevant Production Model ID.
- Select and Edit it.
- Choose Released Production Model -> For Planning and Execution.
- When you perform this action, system throws above error messages.
The Planning Unit of measure and one of the BoM input product Unit of measure differs. There is no quantity conversion maintained in the relevant product master data.
You have to maintain Quantity Conversion for an input product between Planning unit of measure and one of the BoM input product Unit of measure.
Go to Product Portfolio Workcenter.
- Go to Products view.
- Show All Products and find relevant Product ID.
- Edit and View All.
- Under General tab, maintain Quantity Conversion between Planning UoM and Bill of Material UoM for a relevant input product.
2119040 - Technical error RPPM 063; Report An case Occurs When Releasing Production Model.
2458786 - Error: "Technical error RPMF_MESSAGE 13" when Production Model is released for Planning and Execution.
2098549 - Error Message When Releasing the Production Model for Planning and Execution
Technical error RPMF_MESSAGE 13; report an case, Technical error RPPM 063; report an case, Production Model , KBA , AP-PMM-PM , Production Model , Problem