The standard element 'function' is not available in dg filters.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Role Based Permission (RBP) group
- Search filter 'function' it is not available
Not all Standard Elements are available as a dg filter.
You have to use a custom field to create a dg filter for 'function':
- In 'Manage Business Configuration' select a not used custom field label it 'Function' and set it to enable.
- In 'Manage Business Configuration' scroll down to Custom Filters, select default, set Enabled to Yes and select Function (custom field) & save:
- Navigate to permission group and select a people pool. Function will be available now:
- The field has to be populated in EP or, if required, you can map and sync an EC field to the EP field.
Note: The process above applies to all Standard Elements that are not available as dg filter.
SF, success factors, EC, EP, BCUI, dg filter, custom fild, standard element, PLT, RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EP , People Profile (Employee Profile / PP3) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions