After inactivated an item, the "Curriculum/Program Maintenance" APM is ran to remove the item from curricula, but the item was not removed.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Inactive an Item that is assigned to a curriculum >
- Run the Curriculum/Program Maintenance APM >
- The item was not removed from the curriculum.
Curriculum/Program Clean Up removes the relationship between an earlier revision of a learning item and the related curriculum or program. When Curriculum/Program Clean Up finds the following conditions, it removes the earlier reversion of the learning item:
- Two or more revisions of a learning item are related to the same curriculum/program or free-floating learning item.
- The two or more revisions of the learning item are both effective (have an effective date before today's date).
If you inactivated the item without creating a new revision, then you have to remove the item from curricula manually.
Scheduling Learning Automatic Processes
SAP SuccessFactors Learning System Health Automatic Processes
Curriculum/Program Clean, curricula, program, APM, automatic process, revision, item, inactive, remove, Curriculum/Program Maintenance , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-APM , Automatic Processes , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem