- In the CMC under Information Steward > Connections, one can create new connections, but you cannot change the connection string for an existing connection.
- Deleting and re-adding a connection with the correct DB string will invalidate all the tables, views, bindings that relate to that connection.
SAP Information Steward 4.1
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
- SAP Information Steward 4.3
- LINUX/UNIX (Supported versions)
SAP Information Steward 4.1 ; SAP Information Steward 4.2
IS, edit, alter, recreate, BOIS , KBA , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.