The following error is appearing in integration center.
Error: Caused by: com.successfactors.jobscheduler.ScheduledJobExecutionException: Invalid job owner user:XXXXXXX
SAP Successfactor HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Let the job run on its scheduled run
- Review the exception in Execution Manager
The cause of this issue is that the Job owner or creater has been deactivated or has left the company.
To resolve this issue the Job needs to be updated with a new owner.
To do this you will need to do the following:
Note: We advise to do the below with an admin user that is not specific to an employee, so that if that employee is terminated the integration is not impacted.
- Logon in your SF instance with one administrator user or proxy the person that will be the new job owner (should be some active system administrator)
- Admin center > search tool > Integration center
- Search for the interfaces that failed ( "X" ) red icon
- Click in the pencil button (Edit button)
- Go to "Scheduling" tab, edit the "start time" field for some day date in future
- Go to "Review and Run" tab, click in "Run now". Saved and wait some minutes.
- Go to Integration center main screen and check if the ( "X" ) red icon is now green icon.
- Click in the pencil button again;
- Go to "Review and Run" tab, click in "Set Schedule".
After step 6, the person that clicked in the button will be the integration center JOB owner (for the new job version), overwriting the old person that was the previous owner.
You need to click on the Set Schedule on step 9 to schedule the version with the valid owner to run recurrently. If not, the job will keep failing;
Invalid user, Invalid job owner, ScheduledJobExecutionException, Integration Center, Scheduled Job Failing, INC , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-PLT-JOBS , Scheduled Jobs , Problem