How to configure SSL certificates for Universe Client Tools
What is the support for SSL for database reporting connections
- We need to enable SSL connections for a database driver
- How to use certificates with IDT
- Java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset
[driver] driver error : Unable to find servers in CMS [CMS_Name].[FQDN]:6400 and cluster @[Cluster_Name].[FQDN]:6400 with kind
cms and service null. All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Any Database vendor odbc, jdbc
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
SSL universe unx IDT , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-CS , Connection Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.