- When troubleshooting SSO issues with SAML (to HANA) it can be difficult to identify the root cause of failures, even after multiple reconfigurations with KBA 1900023
- If all efforts have been made to isolate the issue using KBA's 1900023 including working with HANA team, then analysis of APS tracing can help
- If these KBA's prove successful, we can add more complicated processes going forward (logging failures, testing more complicated environments, etc)
- The info in these KBA's was searched via free tools textcrawler 3, notepad++ and textpad. There are many tools that can search multiple glf log files including SAP's own Flexilogreader
- Important to note, while the CMC test of SSO connection will show up in the APS (STS) logs, other applications will not. client tools such as IDT or AOffice will need to be traced locally, web applications such as Olap analysis will submit the request from the reporting server so E2E tracing may be required.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
biauth tskba BOE bobj login logon authentication security assertion markup language 2.0 idp sp identity provider service hostname port unique identity provider id SpID base64 ssl , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-SL-ENG-BW , BW Sources , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.