- Warning: ORB::BOA_init: hostname lookup returned `localhost' (127.0.0.1/::1) Use the -OAhost option to select some other hostname When running a scheduled batch file, I get the above "warning" but the job does not execute. The job runs fine from Designer and the Management Console.
- Receive warning listed above but .bat file does not execute successfully
- Customer does not use windows task scheduler but instead a 3rd party scheduler when referencing the .bat files
- Information Platform Services 4.2 Service Pack 4
- SAP Data Services 4.2 Service Pack 9
SAP Data Services 4.2
batch file execution, .bat, incorrect CMS name, scheduling jobs, schedule, Warning: ORB::BOA_init: hostname lookup returned `localhost' (127.0.0.1/::1) , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.