- When calling transaction DBACOCKPIT/DB02 you get error/warning as follows:
You are not authorized to maintain this system; reason: Wrong role for connection user sapsa
- In transaction SM21 you see SQL Error 10351 as follows:
C ERROR: -1 in function StartSelect (execute) [line 27163]
C (10351) [ZZZZZ] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Server user id 6 is not a valid
C d user in database 'sybsecurity'
- In transaction SM21 you also can see SQL Error 10332:
C ERROR: -1 in function StartSelect (execute) [line 22935]
C (10332) [ZZZZZ] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]SELECT permission denied on co
C lumn srid of object syssrvroles, database master, owner dbo
- SAP ASE is setup with SSL encrypted data transfer.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL06 HF1 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver 740 SP16
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2
error 10351, error 10332, SSL, sap_mon , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.