Time off scheduled calendars are not run.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
Scheduled calendars are not run on 26th Dec 2017 and 1st Jan 2017.
Trigger Recalculation Job has failed stating ‘v4admin’ as invalid job owner.
On checking the Inactive Users, v4admin exists in the instance.
This has occurred due to a configuration mismatch of the v4admin in the Database.
- Navigate to Employee Profile page.
- Search user as inactive user.
- Change the Personal Information and save it.
- Open the Provisioning page and navigate to 'Manage Scheduled Jobs'.
- Search for Trigger Task job and run scheduled job.
- Now the job should be scheduled and should eventually start the recalculation job.
NOTE: If you do not have access to Provisioning, please reach out to your partner or raise an case under the component LOD-SF-EC inorder to run the job in provisioning.
Time off Calendar Period End Processing Accrual Automatic v4admin Invalid User Invalid Job Owner Trigger Recalculation Trigger Task Job
Search user as inactive user , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem