- MIN and MAX aggregation calculations does not work correctly in SAP Analytics Cloud.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.08.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model from a simple excel file, for example:
- Create a Story.
- Add a chart based on the above created model.
- The requirement is to see the max/min for all the managers.
- Min/max should be the same for all the Managers except Jon.
- Max John=3, Min John =1
- An aggregation is applied for the Manager dimension (in the calculation), so even if adding the Manager dimension to the chart dimensions, the values for each dimension member will be aggregated.
- There is no option to use disaggregation.
- Delete the Manager from the chart dimensions.
- Notice that the chart works correctly.
- The Max Manager calculation aggregates all the managers and show the largest value across the dimension members.
- In this example it is 5 (for Andy):
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, value, wrong, min/max, minimum, maximum, calculation, aggregation , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem