- You are running SAP Contact Center Support Pack 10 and lower
- Queues calls that are allocated to agents answering the calls from an MTD (Multiterminal Desktop) do not display the original caller's number (so called Anumber)
- The same problem happens when calls are forwarded from one queue over to the agent who is serving in MTD mode
- It is working for external agents when using the advance configuration parameter "firstANumberAsRNumber", but when using MTD only the queue number is displayed
SAP Contact Center 7.0.7
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.8
- SAP Contact Center 18.104.22.168
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.9
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.10
external agent terminals, MTD, Anumber, Original number, caller number, transfer, Multiterminal, Rnumber, Original Anumber, Use R Number, Source Number, CRM-CCI, Contact Center, BCM, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.