- When saving a new Alternative Cost Distribution record for any Employee the error 'No Permission' is displayed.
- Existing records can be edited and saved without error.
- Deletion of records is possible.
- Adding a new record via Manage Data is possible without error.
Employee Central - Alternative Cost Distribution
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Profile of any Employee and try inserting a new Alernate Cost Distribution record and the error 'No Permission' is displayed.
This error is not related to RBP.
The cause of this error is customization of the Alternative Cost Distribution UI (EmpCostDistributionUI) resulting in duplication of fields.
- To resolve delete the current EmpCostDistributionUI.
- To do this navigate to Admin Center > Manage Configuration UI > EmpCostDistributionUI > Delete
- Once deleted and saved, the system will automatically recreate the UI with default and correct configuration.
- New records can now be inserted for all employees.
No Permission, EmpCostDistributionUI, Alternative Cost Distribution , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment Details) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions