- Unable to access Profile of any User in the system. Application Error is being thrown.Application Error will contain fingerprint: 0584bc29070fb1f6ae863dbd0c5a2c7bbf3f515f
- You will also find Manage Business Configuration is empty and the following error is displayed: Object does not have children
- Succession Data Model XML contains no configuration issue but when you try to re-import it the 'Synchronize Business Configuration' Job Fails.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- View the Profile of any User in the System and an Application Error is thrown.
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration > Error: Object does not have children
- Try to re-import Succession Data Model XML but 'Synchronize Business Configuration' Job Fails.
ECPersonElementConfig Object missing from Object Definitions.
- Saving the Object to make it active as per KBA 2511328 is not possible in this scenario due to error: ???EMPLOYEE_HRIS_GO_FORBID_CHANGE_OBJECT_DEFINITION_VISIBILITY???.
- To resolve the issue, refer KBA '2534674 - How To Fix Inconsistencies In Metadata Framework (MDF)' to run "MDF Object Definition to DB SYNC" job.
- Once the job is run successfully, you will no longer encounter the error.
2534674 - How To Fix Inconsistencies In Metadata Framework (MDF)
0584bc29070fb1f6ae863dbd0c5a2c7bbf3f515f, Object does not have children, Profile, BCUI, Manage Business Configuration, ???EMPLOYEE_HRIS_GO_FORBID_CHANGE_OBJECT_DEFINITION_VISIBILITY???, ECPersonElementConfig, Synchronize Business Configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions