When emailing an offer letter in PDF format, the offer letter will show HTML/CSS tags.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
This issue is reproducible in Internet Explorer only, the offer letter will generate as expected using Fire Fox and Google Chrome.
Using a candidate in an offer status:
- Got to the candidates application and select "Offer letter".
- Select the effected offer letter and click next.
- In the offer letter preview screen select "Email as PDF Attachment".
- Open the offer letter PDF. You will see HTML tags along with normal text.
HTML in the offer letter source is causing Internet Explorer to generate the offer letter incorrectly.
In Internet Explorer:
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Offer Letter Templates and edit the offer letter template.
- In the offer letter template, edit the Source. You should see " around the font family name, for example, "times new roman". The " will show as ' in both Fire Fox and Google Chrome.
- Removing " from the source in the offer letter template will fix the issue and will not effect the offer letter formatting.
Copying the offer letter pasting it back using the "Paste as Plain Text" option will also fix the issue however it could effect the offer letters format.
Offer Letter HTML, <span style ="font-family, " , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions