- Full-database encryption is configured for SAP ASE databases.
- A dump configuration file is being used for database backups.
- Backups of encrypted databases using the dump configuration file, fails with the following error in the Backup Server log:
D00: Page Verification Error: Adaptive Server accessed a row that has an illegal length of -15694 in page 1. The minimum row length is 70. The page size is 16384.
A00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: Emulator interprocess communication failed with error state = 14, error code=32, system message=Broken pipe.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
3198, CR 812054, 812054, full, CR#812054, configuration , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.