- Received the following errors in the Backup Server log at DUMP time:
D00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: Volume validation error: attempt to flush 'D:\ase\ase160\devices\./master_2k.dat' returned 5.
- Received the following errors in the Backup Server log at LOAD time:
D00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: Error in acknowledging command '166' to the archive emulator, System error=Cannot get operating system error text.
- Database created on file system devices (as opposed to raw partitions).
- The configuration parameter 'enable buffered io for load' is set.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Backup Server
CR812750, CR#812750, 812750, warning, informational, file. buffer, sybmultbuf , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.