- CCM SIA and Tomcat Services on intel tier node do not start due to a service account logon failure after a reboot.
- Distributed deployment with multiple servers using the domain service account.
- SIA starts up without issues with local system account. Issue is with the domain service account only. However, the same account works in other servers.
- No useful logs were generated in BI platform logging and event viewer application logs.
- Event viewer system logs gives following error: "The service account does not have required user right "Log on as a service."
- Checked local and group policies but the service account already has "log on as a service" right added on the system.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 SP9
- Windows 2008
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
sapbi, biadmin, domain, service, account, cannot, startup, CCM, SIA , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.