Manage HRData History tool has been designed for partners to find out if there are changes or who perform it in Onboarding Candidates' Record.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Partners and Customers need to rely on SAP Support team in order to find whether data over-ridden has been take place for candidates.
- In order to find if data was overwritten for candidates, SAP has introduced this tool so that we can find data history of candidates.
- Partners will be in a position to find what is original data has been passed for candidates and who has been modified original,
Data it will be most useful for partners during their implementation phase.
- It will reduce lots of time rather than they relying on SAP Support.
- PS:This tool can be accessed only by partners and not by customers. If customer admins have access to Super Admin tool, they can see this feature.
- From Customer perspective, this tool mainly used for audit purpose in case of data over-ridden has been take place for candidates.
- To view the data, navigate to Super Admin -> Manage HR Data -> Search for the candidate -> Copy the HRDataID
- Navigate to Super Admin -> HRData History -> Paste the ID -> search and view history
1711, Release, Manage, HR, Data, HRData, History, Change, Super, Admin, Candidate, Record, Check, Audit, Log , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions