- In BPC Embedded, when you run a consolidation task, it fails with an error similar as below.
- Please enter a valid value for characteristic 0GL_ACCOUNT.
- Value 2000/0 for characteristic G/L Account is not valid.
- Introduzca un valor válido para la característica <>
- El valor <> para característica <> no es válido.
- In the business rule, there is no source account or destination account set to "0", so you don't know where this "0" comes from.
- The business rule is validated without any problem.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Embedded model)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver all versions
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-BW4-CON-TDL , BPC/4 - Business Rules and Consolidation , BW-PLA-BPC-TDL , Consolidation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.