- Custom IVR errors out with limit imposed restrictions
- CEM logs writes the following errors while loading:
- ERR> <class 'PythonHelperLib.SQLException'> : SQLExecute failed (/37000/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Length of LOB data (73605) to be replicated exceeds configured maximum 65536
- A configured value of -1 indicates no limit, other than that the limit imposed by the data type.|/01000/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] The statement has been terminated.)
- ERR> File: .\CEMODBC.py (600) Func: raw_execute
- ERR> File: bcm\ODBC\Windows\Connection.py (42) Func: executedirect
SAP Contact Center 7.0
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, max text repl size, IVR, Customizer , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.