- When you access the Fiori Launchpad on Portal (FLP@EP) no tiles will appear on the homepage even though tiles have been configured to display in the homepage, or the user has pinned tiles to their homepage
- When you access the App Finder, the tiles are visible as expected. When a tile is pinned from within the App Finder, it will appear on the home page until a page reload is performed
- When a tile group (category) is reset, that groups tiles will reappear
- Both local Portal content tiles (EP iViews) and Remote content tiles are affected
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50 SP07, SP08, SP09, SP10
- Enterprise Portal
- FLP@EP using Fiori 2.0 (SAPUI5 1.44 libraries)
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
empty, blank, error, nothing, null, zero, tile, tiles, gateway, r3, j2ee, ep, portal, enterprise, netweaver, ui5, flp, lauch, pad, reload, refresh, reset, assign, pin, categories, category, group, groups, catalog, catalogs, iview, iviews, fiori 2.0 , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.